Monday, October 24, 2011

Finding some encouragement

I just read a very encouraging and challenging article about my role as a mom, specifically as a mom who homeschools and is trying to keep everything else going!!  Click HERE if you need a little pep-talk too!

I've been going to a Parenting class weekly led by Chelsea Cameron.  I just got back from my class a few hours ago.  One of the things that she said today, which I believe completely relates to the article mentioned above is, "Your life is a walk.  One step at a time.  Small steps take you in a new direction."

This week I am making three small steps:

1.  clean up after each meal
2.  no naps allowed (for myself)
3.  hike up tarantula hill after reading the Bible every morning

I think that these are TOTALLY attainable so here I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment